The goal of our bridal boutique is to provide the bride in the Northwest Indiana area with a unique and modern array of dresses and accessories, while offering a relaxing and personalized shopping experience for the bride and her wedding party. We enjoy meeting excited brides and working with them to help create the wedding day of their dreams.
At Something Blue Bridal Boutique, we strive to give each and every bride a personalized experience, hoping they feel like the only bride in the world! From the initial meeting, we love getting a sense of the bride’s unique style and helping her transform her personality into a stunning wedding look. We believe every bride should look and feel like her best self as she walks down the aisle. We have many designers exclusive to our boutique, so you won’t have to worry other brides are purchasing the same dress!
Along with the bride, we love helping her entourage or anyone looking for a fresh, modern look for a wedding or special event. We have many dresses to help everyone feel their finest. Each of these collections has been specifically chosen to offer a fresh variety of dresses for the fashion forward woman in the Schererville, Highland, Crown Point, Valparaiso, La Porte, South Bend and beyond area.
Come in and find your ‘something new!’
Things to consider before your appointment!
- Our dresses range from $800-$3,500 with an average dress costing anywhere between $1,200 - $1,500. We do have a section of Ready to Wear gowns that range from $699-$1,200.
- We recommend bringing a strapless bra and shoes if you would like, but this is not required.
- You can expect your consultation to last about 1.5 hours. During your consultation, you will be able to ask questions, look at the dress selection, and try on a wide variety of gorgeous gowns until you find your ‘something new!’
- We recommend ordering your gown at least 9 to 12 months before your wedding day. Most of our designer gowns take 6 to 9 months to arrive in our boutique, this leaves time for 2-3 months of alterations.
- We require a non-refundable 60% deposit to order a wedding dress. All orders are final and no cancellations can be given after an order is placed. All Ready to Wear gowns must be paid in full at time of purchase.